- constantly monitors water temperature, so you can get an alert if your heater breaks or your chiller fails
- Free Ammonia
- monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels, so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia posioning.
- the seneye monitors pH in your aquarium or pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life and by focusing on this range increased accuracy has be achieved.
- Water Level
- readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, no false readings.
- monitors ambient LUX and can be used to take direct LUX readings, understand how your light degrade over time.
- understand where on the kelvin range your lights are and how light can change over time.
- monitor the Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR), understand if you have the correct quanity and quality of light for your corals or plants.
- Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Healthier coral, integrated LUX, Kelvin and PAR light meter
- Early warning, intelligent software predicts future water conditions*
- Convenient alerts sent to e-mail and mobile phone*
- Access results worldwide, data stored online for easy viewing*
- Track your results with automatic graphing*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adapter
- Ability to upgrade to wireless connection via the Seneye Web Server, allowing your monitor to connect to WiFi
*some features require seneye+
- Windows PC with a wired or wireless network and TCP/IP protocol, Vista 32-/64-bit, Windows 7 32-/64bit.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com
Seneye was the brain child of three experienced aquarists with a shared vision of saving the worlds fish one tank at a time. John, Tom and Matt all left their jobs in 2008 with one goal; to invent the world’s first sensor that could measure chemical parameters that kill fish. With over 40 years’ experience at the sharp end of working with technology and aquarium it was clear that real innovation was needed. A few new team members also joined the Seneye ranks to make it happen with Luca heading up coding and Kiff overseeing manufacture.
Available on backorder