The Kessil A360X Tuna Sun LED Light is the latest offering from Kessil.
1. LOWER PROFILE, BUT BRIGHTER. It features a low profile design with higher light output, thanks to the redesigned, first-class sunflower heat sink. 25% brighter than the A360WE or A360NE. This light has a 30″ X 30″ coverage area.
2. MORE COLOR CONTROL. The 360X has more color control, opening unlimited color combinations for aesthetics while maintaining the performance of the core spectrum. You will need
a Kessil Spectral Controller X to access all the colors.
3. LOW DIMMING. The A360X features smoother color transitioning and dimming, including moonlight effect.
4. SMARTER. The new K-Link communication method is an upgrade of the plug & play 0-10V, allowing users to network multiple A360Xs together and set individual groups to run their own programs. Can control up to 32 lights.
5. LIGHTING SHAPING. A360 can be used with optical accessories (separate purchase, available soon) to shape light, allowing users to modify the look of the aquarium to their liking. Without the light shaping it’s a wide angle light.
The Kessil A360X Tuna Sun LED Aquarium Light works seamlessly with the Kessil Spectral Controller X (separate purchase) to control the intensity and color mix of the light throughout the day and night.With the Controller X you will be able to control the red & amber LEDs.
If you are not using the Controller, the A360X still has the two knobs, just like the A360W Tuna Sun. One knob is used to control overall intensity and the other knob the LED color mix mix. You can tune a preferred color within the spectral range thousands of research and testing hours determined to be the optimal spectral points.
Kessil A360X Features:
Works seamlessly with the Kessil Spectral Controller X (separate purchase) to control the intensity and color mix of the light throughout the day and night.
90 Watts: 25% brighter than older versions of the 360. Effective light much greater than a 250 watt metal halide. Note: 90 watts is the maximum output. The output will be less if you turn down the blue or white LEDs. 30″ X 30″ coverage area.
Variable Color Temperature: Using the two knobs on the top of the light you can tune the LEDs to your desired color temperature. 6000K? 8100K? 9000K? No problem.
Advanced Thermal System: Innovative heat management system lets the light run efficiently for a long time.
LED array specifically designed and tailored for freshwater planted tanks
Advanced optics effectively direct deep, penetrating light that creates a beautiful shimmer effect. The glitter lines rival metal halide lights
6,000K to 9,000K + RY
Weight: .8 pounds (the power supply weighs an additional 1.3 pounds). Dimensions: 4.3″ Diameter X 2.1″ Height (dimensions do not include an additional 1″ for the hanging bracket & cord clearance).
5′-9″ power cord from light to power supply (a 5′ cord plus a 9″ connector attached to the light). 6′ cord from power supply to wall plug.
Listed Power Supply Input 100-240 VAC 47-63 Hz Output 19 VDC. Could require a plug adapter for non-US sockets.